Success, happiness and even resilience have been linked to the quality of our friends.
Overhere’s Mission is to allow people to:
“Grow your Tribe and Thrive”
There are considerable barriers to physically connecting with other people in person.
- 84% Approach anxiety / Fear of Reject + knowing the person
Hospitality venues have been considerably impacted by Covid-19.
- Revenue decline by 16.7% in 2020
- 51% women believed that online dating did not lead to healthier or safer relationships
Benefit to Users
- designed to overcome fear of rejection / approach anxiety
- “dutch courage” not required
- finding people in your local area / venue or event
- knowing something about the group and the people before saying hi
- no more cheesy “pickup” lines
- connecting with others while having fun with friends
- no friends in the area, no problems
- “fly solo” and connect with other groups while doing life
Provide a Just-in-Time / Real-Time Marketing platform for Venues
While this app is not restricted to venues, it can provide venues with a free tool to entertain their guests and paid marketing prior too, during and after event.
Disrupt the $3.5T Online Dating Industry
Could you imaging going out with a friend and for them to be on their phone. How rude!
The preferred method to meet an intimate partner is through friends
Group chat allows everyone to be involved during a social event
80.5% surveyed said they were always looking to expand their group of friends
HOW IT WORKS
- Revenue in the Online Dating segment is projected to reach AU$50m and $3.5T Australia and Globally.
- 95% said that they spend more than $5 on entertainment everytime they go out with the majority spending $30-50 ($43%). Majority of people surveyed would socialise with friends at least weekly 65.9%
- We are anticipating that OverHere will achieve 10% market penetration in Australian in the ﬁrst 5 years, achieving a $5M revenue by FY2026/2027.
- Bumble was valued at $1B in 2017 after 3 Years of operation. $66.15M Profit in 2019
The bars, clubs, nightclubs, festivals and resorts sectors
- annual revenue of $15B and $3Tin Australia and globally
- forecast reduction by 16.7% in 2020-2021
- marketing spend for venues to be in line with Australian averages of 12-20% of revenue
- $1.8bn and 36bn opportunity of which a 10% market penetration could be anticipated by FY2026/27 ($18M and $36M})
The Marketing Plan
JV / sponsorship with venue and events
Demonstrate value to the event organiser / venue owner and the user of the App.
- Discount / free items for incentive to sign in to the app
Advertising through events will be supported through
- Influencer marketing; and
- Social Media Advertising
Event / Venue marketing aim is <2000 people
- Targeting organisation with multiple venues
- Targeting events that occur over multiple days
- Targeting Resorts that are already know for being social
Achievements: Moving Forward Confidently
- App submitted to the Appstore pending approval
- Trademark ”Overhere” submitted and waiting approval
- Overhere PTY LTD Established
- JV confirmed with Dashville (NSW Music Festival Operator)
- Active search for JV partners to support the launch of the App
“When you hand good people possibilities, they do great things” - Biz Stone
Business Advisor CFO
Business Advisor Commercial
Business Advisor CTO
Let's make a difference
Our app will be the tool used for groups to connect; expanding existing friendships or networks. With our strength derived from the strength of our social connections, OverHere will be the game changer for people both professionally and personally.
We are looking to raise $250K to fund patent protection, further app enhancements and marketing in exchange for 20% equity in the business.